Job Title: Quality Control Officer
To help the company to achieve quality standards during the production of products.
- Ensure products meet acceptable quality standards.
- Ensure that production and manufacturing lines perform efficiently and in line with Industry Quality standards.
- Devise ways of improving the manufacturing process to ensure higher-quality goods.
- Maintains computerized scale system by keeping units operational and current with formulations; monitoring and verifying records.
- Maintains factory processes and procedures to standard by using statistical methods for monitoring and charting; notifying production officers of noncompliance.
- Prepares experimental design projects by mixing test batches in laboratory banbury or mill method.
- Releases materials by evaluating all results and visual inspection methods; determining status of non-shippable or usable material.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains stock of forms and spare parts by verifying inventory of items; notifying production manager when items are needed.
- Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following organization standards and legal regulations.
- Conduct chemical and physical laboratory tests to ascertain the products meet the required quality.
- Any other duties delegated by the CEO.
Qualification and Skills
- Proven Working Experience of at least 2 years in Palm Oil Industry.
- Solid Technical Background with understanding or hands-on experience in a Palm Oil Mill.
- Basic Agronomic Knowledge and Farming Practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal and Time Management Skills
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes;
- Quality Focused.
- Ability to create a Safe and Effective Environment.
- Supply Management.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Ability to Analyse Information.
- PC Proficiency.
- Data Maintenance.
- Equipment Maintenance.
- Equipment Calibration.
- Team Player.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive package and company’s benefits
Kindly apply in the link below by sending your CV and Application Letter.