Job Title: Production Officer
To ensure the achievement of Fresh Fruit Bunch (FFB) throughout, CPO and PKO recovery efficiency and product quality targets
- Ensure daily production targets are met (FFB processing, CPO Production & Kernel Production).
- Check daily production yields i.e. OER (Oil Extraction Rates) and KER (Kernel Extraction Rates) and estimate FFB balance.
- Ensure daily processing losses for oil and kernels are below the maximum limits.
- Ensure prompt action is taken when processing losses exceed the standard and provide adequate explanation for any deviation from the limits.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Keep records of their output and compare it with the production schedule.
- Review cost of production with the Production Manager monthly and take appropriate action.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Ensure the Product Quality is in line with company and industry standards.
Qualification and Skills
- Proven Working Experience of at least 10 years in Palm Oil Industry.
- Degree in Agriculture, Food Science/Technology, Agricultural Science, Agric Engineering or any related field
- Solid Technical Background with understanding or hands-on experience in a Palm Oil Mill.
- Basic Agronomic Knowledge and Farming Practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal, Strong Leadership, Problem-Solving, Negotiation and Time Management Skills
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive package and company’s benefits
Kindly apply in the link below by sending your CV and Application Letter.