Job Title: Production Manager
To ensure the management and direct supervision of processing operations. This position will ensure production meets objectives at a designed quality level consistent with the lowest cost while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Planning and organising production schedules.
- Assessing project and resource requirements.
- Estimating, negotiating and agreeing budgets and timescales with clients and managers
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- Determining quality control standards
- Overseeing production processes
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- Organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- Liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
- Supervising the work of junior staff
- Organising relevant training sessions
Qualification and Skills
- Proven Working Experience of at least 10 years in Palm Oil Industry.
- Degree in Agriculture, Food Science/Technology, Agricultural Science, Agric Engineering or any related field
- Solid Technical Background with understanding or hands-on experience in a Palm Oil Mill.
- MBA would be an added advantage.
- Basic Agronomic Knowledge and Farming Practices.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Interpersonal, Strong Leadership, Problem-Solving, Negotiation and Time Management Skills
- ICT literacy to deal with various technologies and programmes.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive package and company’s benefits
Kindly apply in the link below by sending your CV and Application Letter.