Job Title: Finance Manager
To proactively guide business units to help them achieve strategic and financial objectives.
- Maintain cash flow by reviewing banking activity and reconciling monthly reports
- Develop and interpret databases and financial models
- Establish, monitor and achieve company financial goals
- Manage company budget to maximize revenue and identify potential areas of cost savings
- Promote continual process improvements in specified budget areas
- Implement report production, productivity and quality standards
- Any other duties delegated by the CEO.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field required (MBA preferred)
- At least 6 years’ financial management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Results-oriented and process-driven
- Impeccable attention to detail
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive package and company’s benefits
Kindly apply in the link below by sending your CV and Application Letter.