Job Title: Engineer
To supervise the machine operators in the daily mill process operations which include process control, quality control, production control, water treatment, effluent treatment, occupational safety and housekeeping matters, adherence to company and industry standards, adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
- Fix issues that might occur during the shift.
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Keep records of their output and compare it with the production schedule.
- Prepare daily report and ensure Machine Operator’s log book is filled for proper shift handover.
- Issue Permit to Work for maintenance crew before any maintenance work is done in the processing plant.
- Ensure LOTO (Lock Out Tag Out) system is properly implemented in the factory.
- Comply to all the quality standard practiced in the mill i.e. QMS 9001, OHSAS 18001 & EMS 14001.
- Supervise a team of workers, arrange their shifts and train them to work safely.
- Implement preventive maintenance program for all plant and machineries.
- Conduct daily briefings for all subordinates before starting work.
- Ensure all the Standard Operating Procedures are followed.
- Comply to all statutory requirements & regulations.
- Any other duties delegated by the CEO.
Qualification and Skills
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any related field.
- Fresh graduates keen to make a career in palm oil mill management
- An understanding of Technical and Production Processes involved in a Palm Oil Mill.
The successful candidate will be remunerated with an attractive package and company’s benefits
Kindly apply in the link below by sending your CV and Application Letter.